Anti-CDT1 antibody (ab77091)
- Product nameAnti-CDT1 antibodySee all CDT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CDT1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: ARLAHQTRAEEGL by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 534-546 of Human CDT1
- Positive control
- Human brain lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77091 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCooperates with CDC6 to promote the loading of the mini-chromosome maintenance complex onto chromatin to form the pre-replication complex necessary to initiate DNA replication. Binds DNA in a sequence-, strand-, and conformation-independent manner. Potential oncogene.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Cdt1 family.
- Developmental stagePresent during G1 and early S phase of the cell cycle. Degraded during the late S, G2, and M phases.
- DomainThe PIP-box K+4 motif mediates both the interaction with PCNA and the recuitment of the DCX(DTL) complex: while the PIP-box interacts with PCNA, the presence of the K+4 submotif, recruits the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to its ubiquitination.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the DCX(DTL) complex, also named CRL4(CDT2) complex, in response to DNA damage, leading to its degradation. Ubiquitination by the DCX(DTL) complex is necessary to ensure proper cell cycle regulation and is PCNA-dependent: interacts with PCNA via its PIP-box, while the presence of the containing the 'K+4' motif in the PIP box, recruit the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to its degradation. The interaction with GMNN protects it against ubiquitination.
Phosphorylated by cyclin A-dependent kinases which results in the binding of CDT1 to the F-box protein SKP2 and subsequent degradation. Binding to GMNN is not affected by phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CDT 1 antibody
- cdt1 antibody
- CDT1_HUMAN antibody
- Chromatin licensing and DNA replication factor 1 antibody
- DNA replication factor antibody
- DNA replication factor Cdt1 antibody
- Double parked antibody
- Double parked Drosophila homolog of antibody
- Double parked homolog antibody
- DUP antibody
- Retroviral integration site 1 antibody
- Retroviral integration site 2 antibody
- Retroviral integration site1 antibody
- Retroviral integration site2 antibody
- RIS 2 antibody
- RIS2 antibody
Anti-CDT1 antibody images
Anti-CDT1 antibody (ab77091) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
References for Anti-CDT1 antibody (ab77091)
ab77091 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.