Anti-CDYL antibody (ab3999)
- Product nameAnti-CDYL antibodySee all CDYL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CDYL
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise all three human isoforms.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide: SMLKYLQRKIDEF, corresponding to amino acids 581-593 of Human CDYL.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature (Lahn et al , Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Jun 25;99(13):8707-12; PMID: 12072557). An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 26kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as repressor of transcription (By similarity). Has histone acetyltransferase activity, with a preference for histone H4.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed at moderate levels in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 chromo domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CDY-like antibodyCDY-like autosomal antibodyCdyl antibody
- CDYL: chromodomain protein Y-like antibodyCDYL1 antibodyCDYL1_HUMAN antibodychromodomain protein Y chromosome-like 6 antibodyChromodomain protein Y like antibodyChromodomain Y-like protein antibodyDKFZP586C1622 antibodyMGC131936 antibodyOTTHUMP00000015984 antibodyOTTHUMP00000211185 antibodyOTTHUMP00000211186 antibodyOTTHUMP00000211189 antibodytestis-specific chromodomain Y-like protein antibodyWeakly similar to enoyl-CoA hydratase [H.sapiens] antibody
Anti-CDYL antibody images
Anti-CDYL antibody (ab3999) at 1 µg/ml + Human Testes lysate (RIPA buffer, 35µg total protein per lane).
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 26,75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDYL antibody (ab3999)
ab3999 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.