Anti-CEACAM7 antibody (ab130474)
- Product nameAnti-CEACAM7 antibodySee all CEACAM7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEACAM7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 111-140 of Human CEACAM7 (NP_008821.1).
- Positive control
- MDA-MB453 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130474 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130474 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityStrongly down-regulated in colonic adenocarcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Carcinoembryonic antigen CGM 2 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen CGM2 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen gene family member 2 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 7 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 7 antibody
- CEA antibody
- CEACAM 7 antibody
- CEACAM7 antibody
- CEAM7_HUMAN antibody
- CGM 2 antibody
- CGM2 antibody
Anti-CEACAM7 antibody images
Anti-CEACAM7 antibody (ab130474) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB453 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-CEACAM7 antibody (ab130474)
ab130474 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.