Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody [EP709Y] (ab40764)
- Product nameAnti-CEBP Alpha antibody [EP709Y]See all CEBP Alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP709Y] to CEBP Alpha
- Tested applicationsEMSA, WB, Flow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-term of human CEBP Alpha
- Positive control
- U937 cell lysate
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP709Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40764 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|EMSA||EMSA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22184113|
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/30.|
- FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Apoptotic cysteine protease antibody
- Apoptotic protease Mch 5 antibody
- C/EBP alpha antibody
- C/ebpalpha antibody
- CAP4 antibody
- Caspase 8 precursor antibody
- CBF-A antibody
- CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein alpha antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha antibody
- CEBP antibody
- CEBP A antibody
- CEBP alpha antibody
- Cebpa antibody
- CEBPA_HUMAN antibody
- FADD homologous ICE/CED 3 like protease antibody
- FADD like ICE antibody
- FLICE antibody
- ICE like apoptotic protease 5 antibody
- ICE8 antibody
- MACH antibody
- MCH5 antibody
- MORT1 associated CED 3 homolog antibody
Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody [EP709Y] images
Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody [EP709Y] (ab40764) at 1/20000 dilution + U937 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab40764 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab40764, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody [EP709Y] (ab40764)
This product has been referenced in:
- Marzook H et al. Metastasis-associated protein 1 drives tumor cell migration and invasion through transcriptional repression of RING finger protein 144A. J Biol Chem 287:5615-26 (2012). WB, EMSA, IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22184113) »
- Kilroy G et al. The ubiquitin ligase Siah2 regulates PPAR? activity in adipocytes. Endocrinology 153:1206-18 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22294748) »