Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody (ab102773)
- Product nameAnti-CEBP Alpha antibodySee all CEBP Alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEBP Alpha
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 310-339 of Human CEBP Alpha (UniProt ID: P49715), conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- Mouse liver tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
- FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Apoptotic cysteine protease antibody
- Apoptotic protease Mch 5 antibody
- C/EBP alpha antibody
- C/ebpalpha antibody
- CAP4 antibody
- Caspase 8 precursor antibody
- CBF-A antibody
- CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein alpha antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha antibody
- CEBP antibody
- CEBP A antibody
- CEBP alpha antibody
- Cebpa antibody
- CEBPA_HUMAN antibody
- FADD homologous ICE/CED 3 like protease antibody
- FADD like ICE antibody
- FLICE antibody
- ICE like apoptotic protease 5 antibody
- ICE8 antibody
- MACH antibody
- MCH5 antibody
- MORT1 associated CED 3 homolog antibody
Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody images
Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody (ab102773) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody (ab102773)
ab102773 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.