Anti-CEND1 antibody (ab82648)
- Product nameAnti-CEND1 antibodySee all CEND1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEND1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 1-50 (ESRGKSASSP KPDTKVPQVT TEAKVPPAAD GKAPLTKPSK KEAPAEKQQP) of Human CEND1 (NP_057648).
- Positive controlFetal liver lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82648 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceCEND1 is a neuron-specific protein. The similar protein in pig enhances neuroblastoma cell differentiation in vitro and may be involved in neuronal differentiation in vivo. Multiple pseudogenes have been reported for this gene.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein.
- BM88 antibodyBM88 antigen antibodyCell cycle exit and neuronal differentiation 1 antibody
- Cell cycle exit and neuronal differentiation protein 1 antibodyFLJ90066 antibodyMGC34326 antibody
Anti-CEND1 antibody images
Anti-CEND1 antibody (ab82648) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + fetal liver lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Observed band size : 10 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CEND1 antibody (ab82648)
ab82648 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.