Anti-CENPH antibody (ab67122)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the CENPA-NAC (nucleosome-associated) complex, a complex that plays a central role in assembly of kinetochore proteins, mitotic progression and chromosome segregation. The CENPA-NAC complex recruits the CENPA-CAD (nucleosome distal) complex and may be involved in incorporation of newly synthesized CENPA into centromeres. Required for chromosome congression and efficiently align the chromosomes on a metaphase plate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the centromere protein H family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associates with active centromere-kinetochore complexes throughout the cell cycle. Colocalizes with inner kinetochore plate proteins CENPA and CENPC1 during both interphase and metaphase.
- CENP H antibody
- CENP-H antibody
- CENPH antibody
- CENPH_HUMAN antibody
- Centromere protein H antibody
- ICEN35 antibody
- Interphase centromere complex protein 35 antibody
- Kinetochore protein CENP H antibody
- NNF1 antibody
- NNF1, MIND kinetochore complex component, homolog antibody
- PMF1 antibody
Anti-CENPH antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CENPH antibody (ab67122) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CENPH transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CENPH antibody (ab67122)
ab67122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.