Anti-CEP68 antibody (ab91460)
- Product nameAnti-CEP68 antibodySee all CEP68 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEP68
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 350-400 (PTNVSPNCPP AEATALPFSG PREPSLKQWP SRVPQKQGGM GLASWSQLAS T) of Human CEP68 (NP_055962.2).
- Positive control
- HeLa whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was affinity purified using an epitope specific to CEP68 immobilized on a solid support
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91460 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000, or 0.1 - 1µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- Centrosomal protein 68kDa antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 68 kDa antibody
- Cep68 antibody
- CEP68_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ25920 antibody
- FLJ36750 antibody
- KIAA0582 antibody
Anti-CEP68 antibody images
ab91460 at 1 µg/ml detecting CEP68 in HeLa whole cell lysate by WB following IP. Immunoprecipitation utilised ab91460 at 10 µg/mg of lysate (lane 2), CEP68 was also immunoprecipitated by an antibody to an upstream epitope of CEP68 (lane 1) but not by control IgG (lane 3). 1 mg of lysate was used for IP and 20% of IP was loaded. Detection utilised ECL with a 30 second exposure.
All lanes : Anti-CEP68 antibody (ab91460) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-CEP68 antibody (ab91460)
ab91460 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.