Anti-CFHR5 antibody (ab118122)
- Product nameAnti-CFHR5 antibodySee all CFHR5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CFHR5
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-569 of Human CFHR5 (NP_110414.1).
- Positive controlCFHR5 transfected 293T cell line.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 99% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in complement regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Defects in CFHR5 have been found in patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome and may contribute to the disease. Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome is a complex genetic disease characterized by microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, renal failure and absence of episodes of enterocolitis and diarrhea. In contrast to typical hemolytic uremic syndrome, atypical forms have a poorer prognosis, with higher death rates and frequent progression to end-stage renal disease. Susceptibility to the development of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome can be conferred by mutations in various components of or regulatory factors in the complement cascade system. Other genes may play a role in modifying the phenotype.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CFHL5 antibodyCFHR5 antibodyComplement factor H-related protein 5 antibody
- factor H-related protein 5 antibodyFHR-5 antibodyFHR5 antibodyFHR5_HUMAN antibodyFLJ10549 antibodyMGC133240 antibodyOTTHUMP00000034672 antibody
Anti-CFHR5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CFHR5 antibody (ab118122) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell line, transfected with CFHR5
Lane 2 : 293T cell line, non-transfected
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Immunoprecipitation of CFHR5 transfected lysate using ab118122 antibody and Protein A Magnetic Beads, immunoblotted with ab118122.
References for Anti-CFHR5 antibody (ab118122)
ab118122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.