Anti-CGB5 antibody (ab94956)
- Product nameAnti-CGB5 antibodySee all CGB5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CGB5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human CGB5 (NP_149032.1)
- Positive control
- MDA-MB435 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab94956 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94956 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
- FunctionStimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit beta family.
- Developmental stageMade by the first trimester placenta.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Entrez Gene: 1082 Human
- Entrez Gene: 93659 Human
- Entrez Gene: 94027 Human
- Entrez Gene: 94115 Human
- Omim: 608825 Human
- SwissProt: P01233 Human
- Unigene: 172944 Human
- Unigene: 446683 Human
- Unigene: 590995 Human
- Unigene: 659014 Human
- Unigene: 681647 Human
- Unigene: 740996 Human
- Unigene: 741782 Human
- CG beta antibody
- CG-beta antibody
- CGB3 antibody
- CGB8 antibody
- CGHB_HUMAN antibody
- Choriogonadotropin subunit beta antibody
- Chorionic gonadotrophin chain beta antibody
- chorionic gonadotropin beta 5 subunit antibody
- chorionic gonadotropin, beta polypeptide 5 antibody
- HCG antibody
- MGC119822 antibody
Anti-CGB5 antibody images
Anti-CGB5 antibody (ab94956) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB435 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
References for Anti-CGB5 antibody (ab94956)
ab94956 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.