Anti-CGR19 antibody (ab99174)
- Product nameAnti-CGR19 antibodySee all CGR19 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CGR19
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 143-192 (KKDSKEEIYC QLPRDTKIED FGTVPRSRYP LVALLTLADE DDREIYDIIS) of Human CGR19 (NP_006559).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99174 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceCGR19 is involved in the negative regulation of cell proliferation and cell cycle arrest in response to stress.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Cell growth regulator with ring finger domain 1 antibody
- Cell growth regulator with RING finger domain protein 1 antibody
- Cell growth regulatory gene 19 protein antibody
- Cell growth regulatory with ring finger domain antibody
- CGRRF 1 antibody
- CGRRF1 antibody
- RING finger protein 197 antibody
- RNF197 antibody
References for Anti-CGR19 antibody (ab99174)
ab99174 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.