Anti-CHADL antibody (ab129707)
- Product nameAnti-CHADL antibodySee all CHADL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CHADL
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 405-434 of Human CHADL (NP_612490.1).
- Positive control
- T47D cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129707 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129707 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class IV subfamily.
Contains 19 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 2 LRRCT domains.
Contains 2 LRRNT domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- AY100452 antibody
- CHADL antibody
- CHADL_HUMAN antibody
- Chondroadherin-like protein antibody
- D930017K21Rik antibody
- mCG_8786 antibody
- RP4-756G23.1 antibody
- SLRR4B antibody
Anti-CHADL antibody images
Anti-CHADL antibody (ab129707) at 1/100 dilution + T47D cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
References for Anti-CHADL antibody (ab129707)
ab129707 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.