For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129707 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class IV subfamily.
Contains 19 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 2 LRRCT domains.
Contains 2 LRRNT domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- AY100452 antibody
- CHADL antibody
- CHADL_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CHADL antibody images
References for Anti-CHADL antibody (ab129707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"