Anti-CHD8 antibody (ab57553)
- Product nameAnti-CHD8 antibodySee all CHD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to CHD8
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: EGLKLTFQKH KLMANGVMGD GHPLFHKKKG NRKKLVELEV ECMEEPNHLD VDLETRIPVI NKVDGTLLVG EDAPRRAELE MWLQGHPEFA VDPRFLAYM, corresponding to amino acids 1980-2079 of Human CHD8
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionDNA helicase that acts as a chromatin remodeling factor and regulates transcription. Acts as a transcription repressor by remodeling chromatin structure and recruiting histone H1 to target genes. Suppresses p53/TP53-mediated apoptosis by recruiting histone H1 and preventing p53/TP53 transactivation activity. Acts as a negative regulator of Wnt signaling pathway by regulating beta-catenin (CTNNB1) activity. Negatively regulates CTNNB1-targeted gene expression by being recruited specifically to the promoter regions of several CTNNB1 responsive genes. Involved in both enhancer blocking and epigenetic remodeling at chromatin boundary via its interaction with CTCF. Acts as a suppressor of STAT3 activity by suppressing the LIF-induced STAT3 transcriptional activity. Also acts as a transcription activator via its interaction with ZNF143 by participating to efficient U6 RNA polymerase III transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family. CHD8 subfamily.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes to the promoter regions of several CTNNB1-responsive genes. Also present at known CTCF target sites.
- ATP dependent helicase CHD8 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD8 antibody
- Axis duplication inhibitor antibody
- Beta catenin binding protein like antibody
- CHD 8 antibody
- CHD-8 antibody
- chd8 antibody
- CHD8_HUMAN antibody
- Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 8 antibody
- Chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 8 antibody
- DKFZp686N17164 antibody
- Duplin antibody
- Helicase with SNF2 domain 1 antibody
- HELSNF1 antibody
- KIAA1564 antibody
Anti-CHD8 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57553 CHD8 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-CHD8 antibody (ab57553)
ab57553 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.