Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
- FunctionHas a key role in phospholipid biosynthesis. Catalyzes the first step in phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis. Phosphorylates ethanolamine, and can also act on choline (in vitro). Has higher activity with ethanolamine. May not significantly contribute to in vivo phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
- CHETK antibodyChetk-beta antibodyCHKB antibody
- Chkb choline kinase beta antibodyChkb protein antibodyCHKB_HUMAN antibodyCHKL antibodyCholine kinase beta antibodyCholine kinase-like antibodyCholine kinase-like protein antibodyCholine/ethanolamine kinase antibodycholine/ethanolamine kinase beta antibodyCholine/ethanolamine kinase, beta antibodyCK antibodyCK/EK antibodyCK/EK-beta antibodyCKB antibodyCKEKB antibodyEK antibodyEKB antibodyEthanolamine kinase antibodyEthanolamine kinase beta antibodyEthanolamine kinase, beta antibodyMDCMC antibody
Anti-CHKL antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : A549 cell extract
Lane 3 : A549 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,30 kDa,35 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934)
ab69934 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.