Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
- FunctionHas a key role in phospholipid biosynthesis. Catalyzes the first step in phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis. Phosphorylates ethanolamine, and can also act on choline (in vitro). Has higher activity with ethanolamine. May not significantly contribute to in vivo phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
- CHETK antibody
- Chetk-beta antibody
- CHKB antibody
- Chkb choline kinase beta antibody
- Chkb protein antibody
- CHKB_HUMAN antibody
- CHKL antibody
- Choline kinase beta antibody
- Choline kinase-like antibody
- Choline kinase-like protein antibody
- Choline/ethanolamine kinase antibody
- choline/ethanolamine kinase beta antibody
- Choline/ethanolamine kinase, beta antibody
- CK antibody
- CK/EK antibody
- CK/EK-beta antibody
- CKB antibody
- CKEKB antibody
- EK antibody
- EKB antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase beta antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase, beta antibody
- MDCMC antibody
Anti-CHKL antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : A549 cell extract
Lane 3 : A549 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,30 kDa,35 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CHKL antibody (ab69934)
ab69934 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.