Anti-CHKL antibody (ab87310)
- Product nameAnti-CHKL antibodySee all CHKL primary antibodies ...
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize only isoform a (NP_005189.2).
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide: C-KGETLSQEEQRKLEED, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 322-337 of Human CHKL (NP_005189.2).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87310 was purified by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
- FunctionHas a key role in phospholipid biosynthesis. Catalyzes the first step in phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis. Phosphorylates ethanolamine, and can also act on choline (in vitro). Has higher activity with ethanolamine. May not significantly contribute to in vivo phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
- CHETK antibody
- Chetk-beta antibody
- Chkb antibody
- Chkb choline kinase beta antibody
- Chkb protein antibody
- CHKB_HUMAN antibody
- CHKL antibody
- Choline kinase beta antibody
- Choline kinase-like antibody
- Choline kinase-like protein antibody
- Choline/ethanolamine kinase antibody
- choline/ethanolamine kinase beta antibody
- Choline/ethanolamine kinase, beta antibody
- CK antibody
- CK/EK antibody
- CK/EK-beta antibody
- CKB antibody
- CKEKB antibody
- EK antibody
- EKB antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase beta antibody
- Ethanolamine kinase, beta antibody
- MDCMC antibody
References for Anti-CHKL antibody (ab87310)
ab87310 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.