CHN 1 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94168)
- Product nameCHN 1 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control)
- General notesab94168 is a 293T cell transfected lysate in which Human CHN 1 has been transiently over-expressed using a pCMV-CHN 1 plasmid. The lysate is provided in 1X Sample Buffer. Note: For more detailed how the transfected lysate was prepared view preparation notes
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 100% 1x Sample Buffer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Research Areas
- BackgroundFunction: GTPase-activating protein for p21-rac and a phorbol ester receptor. May play an important role in neuronal signal-transduction mechanisms. Tissue specificity: In neurons in brain regions that are involved in learning and memory processes. Disease: Defects in CHN1 are the cause of Duane retraction syndrome type 2 (DURS2) [MIM:604356]. Duane retraction syndrome is a congenital eye movement disorder characterized by a failure of cranial nerve VI (the abducens nerve) to develop normally, resulting in restriction or absence of abduction, adduction, or both, and narrowing of the palpebral fissure and retraction of the globe on attempted adduction. Undiagnosed in children, it can lead to amblyopia, a permanent uncorrectable loss of vision. Similarity: Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger. Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain. Contains 1 SH2 domain. Developmental stage: Increases in amount during brain development coincident with synaptogenesis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CHN 1 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) images
ab94168 at 15µg/lane on an SDS-PAGE gel.
All lanes : Anti-CHN 1 antibody (ab54610) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CHN 1 293T Transfected Lysate - Positive Control (ab94168)
Lane 2 : 293T non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-mouse IgG (H and L) HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
References for CHN 1 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94168)
ab94168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.