Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab103369)
- Product nameAnti-CHRDL1 antibodySee all CHRDL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CHRDL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-450 of Human CHRDL1 (ENSP00000361115)
- Positive control
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate. This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: DU145
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103369 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionAntagonizes the function of BMP4 by binding to it and preventing its interaction with receptors. Alters the fate commitment of neural stem cells from gliogenesis to neurogenesis. Contributes to neuronal differentiation of neural stem cells in the brain by preventing the adoption of a glial fate. May play a crucial role in dorsoventral axis formation. May play a role in embyonic bone formation (By similarity). May also play an important role in regulating retinal angiogenesis trough modulation of BMP4 actions in endothelial cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in retinal pericytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 VWFC domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CHL antibody
- chordin like 1 antibody
- Chordin-like protein 1 antibody
- CHRDL1 antibody
- CRDL1_HUMAN antibody
- dA141H5.1 antibody
- neuralin 1 antibody
- Neuralin-1 antibody
- Neurogenesin-1 antibody
- NRLN1 antibody
- Ventroptin antibody
- VOPT antibody
Anti-CHRDL1 antibody images
ICC/IF image of ab103369 stained DU145 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab103369 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab103369) at 1/500 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
All lanes : Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab103369) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CHRDL1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T non-transfected cell lysate
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab103369)
ab103369 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.