Anti-CK5+CK14+p63 antibody [XM26 + LL002 + BC4A4] (ab86840)
- Product nameAnti-CK5+CK14+p63 antibody [XM26 + LL002 + BC4A4]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [XM26 + LL002 + BC4A4] to CK5+CK14+p63
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CK5+CK14+p63 from a basal cell cocktail (Human)
- Positive controlProstatic intraepithelial neoplasia Normal Tissue: Normal prostate Abnormal Tissue: Non invasive breast cancer
- General notesIsotype: IgG1 + IgG3 + IgG2a
Total Protein Concentration: ~10 mg/ml
Diluent: Van Gogh Yellow
Diluted reagents should be used promptly; any remaining reagent should be stored at 2ºC to 8ºC.
The combination of the HMW CK cocktail and p63 has been shown to be superior than each alone.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: < 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Carrier protein
- Concentration information loading...
- Primary antibody notes The combination of the HMW CK cocktail and p63 has been shown to be superior than each alone.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberXM26 + LL002 + BC4A4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Retrieve sections under pressure followed by
a wash in distilled water. Alternatively, steam tissue sections for 45-60 minutes.
Note: The optimum antibody dilution and protocols for a specific application can vary. These include, but are not limited to: fixation, heat retrieval method, incubation times, tissue section thickness and detection kit used.
- RelevanceIn normal epithelia, HMW Cytokeratins CK5 and CK14 stain stratified epithelia, myoepithelial cells and basal cells in the prostate gland and bronchi. The p63 is detected in prostate basal cells in normal prostate, however, is negative in malignant tumors of the prostate gland and can be useful as a negative marker.
- Cellular localizationCK5 and C14 Cytoplasmic, p63 Nuclear
- Entrez Gene: 3852 Human
Anti-CK5+CK14+p63 antibody [XM26 + LL002 + BC4A4] images
ab86840, staining human prostate by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CK5+CK14+p63 antibody [XM26 + LL002 + BC4A4] (ab86840)
ab86840 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.