Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab130529)
- Product nameAnti-CKS1 antibodySee all CKS1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CKS1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 1-30 of Human CKS1 (NP_001817.1).
- Positive controlNCI-H292 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130529 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.|
- FunctionBinds to the catalytic subunit of the cyclin dependent kinases and is essential for their biological function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CKS family.
- CDC2 associated protein CKS1 antibodyCDC28 protein kinase 1 antibodyCDC28 protein kinase 1B antibody
- CDC28 protein kinase regulatory subunit 1B antibodyCell division control protein CKS1 antibodyCKS 1 antibodyCKS-1 antibodyCKS1 antibodyCKS1_HUMAN antibodyCks1b antibodyCkshs1 antibodyCyclin dependent kinases regulatory subunit 1 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinases regulatory subunit 1 antibodyNB4 apoptosis/differentiation related protein antibodyPNAS 143 antibodyPNAS 16 antibodyPNAS 18 antibody
Anti-CKS1 antibody images
Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab130529) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H292 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
References for Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab130529)
ab130529 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.