Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab72639)
- Product nameAnti-CKS1 antibodySee all CKS1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CKS1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from the N terminus of human CKS1.
- Positive controlExtracts from Jurkat cells, treated with serum (20%, 15mins). HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of <19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the catalytic subunit of the cyclin dependent kinases and is essential for their biological function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CKS family.
- CDC2 associated protein CKS1 antibodyCDC28 protein kinase 1 antibodyCDC28 protein kinase 1B antibody
- CDC28 protein kinase regulatory subunit 1B antibodyCell division control protein CKS1 antibodyCKS 1 antibodyCKS-1 antibodyCKS1 antibodyCKS1_HUMAN antibodyCks1b antibodyCkshs1 antibodyCyclin dependent kinases regulatory subunit 1 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinases regulatory subunit 1 antibodyNB4 apoptosis/differentiation related protein antibodyPNAS 143 antibodyPNAS 16 antibodyPNAS 18 antibody
Anti-CKS1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab72639) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells, treated with serum (20%, 15mins)
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells, treated with serum (20%, 15mins) with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
Observed band size : <19 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab72639, at 1/500 dilution, staining CKS1 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-CKS1 antibody (ab72639)
ab72639 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.