Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab74240)
- Product nameAnti-CLIP170 antibodySee all CLIP170 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLIP170
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total CLIP170 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human CLIP170.
- Positive control
- Extracts from MCF-7 cells, RAW264.7 cells, HepG2 cells, COLO cells and HUVEC cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 110 and 161 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 161 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to be a intermediate filament associated protein that links endocytic vesicles to microtubules.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the Reed-Sternberg cells of Hodgkin disease.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton. Localizes to the tips of microtubules.
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CAP-Gly domain-containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CLIP 170 antibody
- CLIP antibody
- CLIP-170 antibody
- CLIP1 antibody
- CLIP1_HUMAN antibody
- CYLN1 antibody
- cytoplasmic linker 1 antibody
- Cytoplasmic linker protein 1 antibody
- Cytoplasmic linker protein 170 alpha 2 antibody
- Cytoplasmic linker protein 170 alpha-2 antibody
- Cytoplasmic linker protein CLIP 170 antibody
- Reed Steinberg cell expressed intermediate filament associated antibody
- Reed Sternberg intermediate filament associated protein 3 antibody
- Reed-Sternberg intermediate filament-associated protein antibody
- Restin antibody
- RSN antibody
Anti-CLIP170 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab74240) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from MCF-7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 5 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 6 : Extracts from HUVEC cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 161 kDa
Observed band size : 161 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab74240)
ab74240 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.