Anti-CMTM5 antibody (ab96219)
- Product nameAnti-CMTM5 antibodySee all CMTM5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CMTM5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 92-156 of Human CMTM5 isoform 2 (NP_612469)
- Positive controlMOLT4 whole cell lysate and Raji cells lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- RelevanceBelongs to the chemokine-like factor gene superfamily. The family of genes encodes multi-pass membrane proteins that are similar to both the chemokine and the transmembrane 4 superfamilies of signaling molecules. Alternate transcriptional splice variants of this gene, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1500005P16Rik antibody2900052H21Rik antibodyChemokine like factor super family five variant 4 antibody
- Chemokine like factor superfamily 5 antibodyChemokine-like factor superfamily member 5 antibodyCKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain containing 5 antibodyCKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain-containing protein 5 antibodyCKLFSF5 antibodyFLJ37521 antibody
Anti-CMTM5 antibody images
Anti-CMTM5 antibody (ab96219) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-CMTM5 antibody (ab96219)
ab96219 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.