Anti-CNGA4 antibody (ab87515)
- Product nameAnti-CNGA4 antibodySee all CNGA4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CNGA4
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of mouse CNGA4, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum, 1X PBS
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87515 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.
WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceSecond messenger, cAMP, causes the opening of cation-selective cyclic nucleotide-gated (CNG) channels and depolarization of the neuron (olfactory sensory neurons, OSNs). CNGA4 is the modulatory subunit of this channel which is known to play a central role in the transduction of odorant signals and subsequent adaptation. By accelerating the calcium-mediated negative feedback in olfactory signaling it allows rapid adaptation to odor stimulation and extends its range of odor detection.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Cgn2 antibody
- CNCA2 antibody
- CNG 4 antibody
- CNG channel alpha 4 antibody
- CNG4 antibody
- CNG5 antibody
- Cnga4 cyclic nucleotide gated channel alpha 4 antibody
- CNGB2 antibody
- Cyclic nucleotide gated cation channel alpha 4 antibody
- Cyclic nucleotide gated channel alpha 4 antibody
- Cyclic nucleotide gated channel beta 2 antibody
- Cyclic nucleotide gated olfactory channel subunit OCNC2 antibody
- MGC126168 antibody
- MGC126169 antibody
- MGC130316 antibody
- OCNC2 antibody
- OCNCb antibody
- OCNCBETA antibody
References for Anti-CNGA4 antibody (ab87515)
ab87515 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.