Anti-CNPase antibody (ab109758)
- Product nameAnti-CNPase antibodySee all CNPase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CNPase
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Monkey
Recombinant Human CNPase protein.
- Positive controlMOLT4 whole cell lysate; Human brain cerebellum and cortex tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Firmly bound to membrane structures of brain white matter. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 2'' antibody2'3' cyclic nucleotide 3' phosphodiesterase antibody3''-cyclic-nucleotide 3''-phosphodiesterase antibody
- CN37_HUMAN antibodyCNP 1 antibodyCNP antibodyCNP1 antibodyCNPase antibody
Anti-CNPase antibody images
Anti-CNPase antibody (ab109758) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistological staining of Human brain cerebellum, Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded tissue using ab109758 at 10µg/ml dilution.
Immunohistological staining of Human brain cortex, Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded tissue using ab109758 at 10µg/ml dilution.
References for Anti-CNPase antibody (ab109758)
ab109758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.