For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-COG2 antibody
See all COG2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to COG2
- Tested applicationsWBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: LSESTHKYYE TVSDVLNSVK KMEESLKRLK QARKTTPANP VGPSGGMSDD DKIRLQLALD VEYLGEQIQK LGLQASDIKS FSALAELVAA AKDQATAEQP , corresponding to amino acids 639-739 of Human COG2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for normal Golgi morphology and function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COG2 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Brefeldin A sensitive peripheral Golgi protein antibody
- COG 2 antibody
- COG complex subunit 2 antibody
Anti-COG2 antibody images
References for Anti-COG2 antibody (ab56854)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"