Anti-COG2 antibody (ab56854)
- Product nameAnti-COG2 antibodySee all COG2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to COG2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: LSESTHKYYE TVSDVLNSVK KMEESLKRLK QARKTTPANP VGPSGGMSDD DKIRLQLALD VEYLGEQIQK LGLQASDIKS FSALAELVAA AKDQATAEQP , corresponding to amino acids 639-739 of Human COG2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCOG2 is a component of the conserved oligomeric Golgi complex which is composed of eight different subunits and is required for normal Golgi morphology and localization. The oligomeric Golgi complex is involved in glycosylation reactions and retrograde vesicular trafficking within the Golgi apparatus.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side
- Brefeldin A sensitive peripheral Golgi protein antibodyCOG 2 antibodyCOG complex subunit 2 antibody
- Component of oligomeric golgi complex 2 antibodyConserved oligomeric Golgi complex component 2 antibodyConserved oligomeric Golgi complex subunit 2 antibodyLDLC antibodyLow density lipoprotein receptor defect C complementing protein antibodyTranscript ch4822 antibody
Anti-COG2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56854 COG2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-COG2 antibody (ab56854)
ab56854 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.