Anti-CORO2B antibody (ab16012)
- Product nameAnti-CORO2B antibodySee all CORO2B primary antibodies ...
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: QLQLELKNLRNSPK, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 460-473 of Human CORO2B.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Western Blot: Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in Human Brain and Testis lysates at up to 1µg/ml.
We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field
- FunctionMay play a role in the reorganization of neuronal actin structure.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat coronin family.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Actin binding protein antibodyClipin-C antibodyCLIPINC antibody
- COR2B_HUMAN antibodyCORO2B antibodyCoronin actin binding protein 2B antibodyCoronin antibodyCoronin-2B antibodyCoronin-like protein C antibodyProtein FC96 antibody
References for Anti-CORO2B antibody (ab16012)
ab16012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.