Anti-COX IV antibody [6B3] (ab105915)
- Product nameAnti-COX IV antibody [6B3]See all COX IV primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6B3] to COX IV
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
Purified recombinant fragment of Human COX IV expressed in E. Coli
- Positive control
- HEK293, A549 and PC12 cell lysates PANC-1 cells K562 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6B3
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- AL024441 antibody
- COX 4 antibody
- COX IV 1 antibody
- COX IV antibody
- COX IV-1 antibody
- Cox4 antibody
- COX41_HUMAN antibody
- Cox4a antibody
- COX4B antibody
- COX4I1 antibody
- COX4I2 antibody
- COX4L2 antibody
- COXIV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase polypeptide IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1 mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1, mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome C Oxidase subunit IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 1 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 2 (lung) antibody
- Cytochrome c oxydase subunit 4 antibody
- dJ857M17.2 antibody
- MGC105470 antibody
- MGC72016 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
Anti-COX IV antibody [6B3] images
All lanes : Anti-COX IV antibody [6B3] (ab105915) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate.
Lane 2 : A549 cell lysate.
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of PANC-1 cells using ab105915 (green). Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
Flow cytometric analysis of K562 cells using ab105915 (blue) and negative control (red).
References for Anti-COX IV antibody [6B3] (ab105915)
ab105915 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.