Anti-COX IV antibody - Mitochondrial Marker (ab20393)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20393 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- AL024441 antibody
- COX 4 antibody
- COX IV 1 antibody
- COX IV antibody
- COX IV-1 antibody
- Cox4 antibody
- COX41_HUMAN antibody
- Cox4a antibody
- COX4B antibody
- COX4I1 antibody
- COX4I2 antibody
- COX4L2 antibody
- COXIV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase polypeptide IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1 mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1, mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome C Oxidase subunit IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 1 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 2 (lung) antibody
- Cytochrome c oxydase subunit 4 antibody
- dJ857M17.2 antibody
- MGC105470 antibody
- MGC72016 antibody
References for Anti-COX IV antibody - Mitochondrial Marker (ab20393)
ab20393 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.