For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
References for Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab18820)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"