For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
1/100 for 30 min at RT Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody images
References for Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab52037)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"