Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab53766)
- Product nameAnti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibodySee all COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1
- Specificityab53766 detects endogenous levels of total COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide peptide derived from human COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1.
- Positive control
- IHC-P: Human brain tissued WB: HuvEc cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab53766 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
- COX1 antibody
- COX3 antibody
- Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody
- Cyclooxygenase 3, included antibody
- Cyclooxygenase-1 antibody
- Cyclooxygenase1 antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Partial COX1 proteins, included antibody
- PCOX 1 antibody
- PCOX1 antibody
- PGG/HS antibody
- PGH synthase 1 antibody
- PGH1_HUMAN antibody
- PGHS 1 antibody
- PGHS-1 antibody
- PGHS1 antibody
- PHS 1 antibody
- PHS1 antibody
- Prostaglandin endoperoxide synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin G/H synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin G/H synthase and cyclooxygenase antibody
- Prostaglandin H Synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin H2 synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 1 (prostaglandin G/H synthase and cyclooxygenase) antibody
- Prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 1 antibody
- PTGHS antibody
- PTGS 1 antibody
- PTGS1 antibody
Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab53766) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HuvEc cell extract
Lane 2 : HuvEc cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa
ab53766, at 1/50 dilution, staining COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 in human brain tissue by Immunohistochemsitry in the absence (left image) or presence (right image) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab53766)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lin J et al. Monocyte chemoattractant proteins mediate myocardial microvascular dysfunction in swine renovascular hypertension. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 29:1810-6 (2009). WB ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 19628782) »