Anti-COX5A antibody [6E9B12D5 ] (ab110262)
- Product nameAnti-COX5A antibody [6E9B12D5 ]See all COX5A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6E9B12D5 ] to COX5A
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Zebrafish
- Positive controlIsolated mitochondria from Human heart, Bovine heart, Rat heart, Mouse heart, and HepG2, Human embryonic lung-derived fibroblasts (strain MRC5), HeLa cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab110262 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6E9B12D5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22748147|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionThis is the heme A-containing chain of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase subunit 5A family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- COX antibodyCOX VA antibodyCOX5A antibody
- COX5A_HUMAN antibodyCytochrome c oxidase polypeptide Va antibodyCytochrome c oxidase polypeptide, mitochondrial antibodyCytochrome c oxidase subunit 5A antibodyCytochrome c oxidase subunit 5A, mitochondrial antibodymitochondrial antibodyMitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase subunit Va antibodyVA antibody
Anti-COX5A antibody [6E9B12D5 ] images
All lanes : Anti-COX5A antibody [6E9B12D5 ] (ab110262) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart mitochondria at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Bovine heart mitochondria at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Rat heart mitochondria at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Mouse heart mitochondria at 10 µg
Lane 5 : HepG2 mitochondria at 20 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Mitochondrial localization of COX5A. Cultured Human embryonic lung-derived fibroblasts (strain MRC5) were fixed, treated for heat-induced antigen retrieval, permeabilized and then labeled with ab110262 (10 µg/ml) followed by an AlexaFluor® 488-conjugated-goat-anti-mouse IgG2a isotype specific secondary antibody (1 µg/ml).
HeLa cells were stained with 1 µg/mL ab110262 (blue) or an equal amount of an isotype control antibody (red) and analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-COX5A antibody [6E9B12D5 ] (ab110262)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen WL et al. The role of cytochrome c oxidase subunit Va in non-small cell lung carcinoma cells: association with migration, invasion and prediction of distant metastasis. BMC Cancer 12:273 (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22748147) »
- Atkinson A et al. Mzm1 influences a labile pool of mitochondrial zinc important for respiratory function. J Biol Chem 285:19450-9 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20404342) »