Anti-COXIV Isoform 2 antibody (ab70112)
- Product nameAnti-COXIV Isoform 2 antibodySee all COXIV Isoform 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to COXIV Isoform 2
- Specificityab70112 detects endogenous levels of total COXIV Isoform 2 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human COXIV Isoform 2
- Positive control
- COS7 cells and K562 cell extracts treated with insulin (0.01U/ml, 15mins).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70112 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70112 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in COX4I2 are the cause of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency dyserythropoietic anemia and calvarial hyperostosis (EPIDACH) [MIM:612714]. Patients present with pancreatic insufficiency, intestinal malabsorption, failure to thrive, and anemia soon after birth.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- COX IV-2 antibody
- COX4 2 antibody
- COX4 antibody
- COX42_HUMAN antibody
- COX4B antibody
- Cox4i2 antibody
- COX4L2 antibody
- COXIV 2 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 2 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 2 mitochondrial [Precursor] antibody
- cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 2 (lung) antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 2 antibody
- dJ857M17.2 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- RP23 106A3.3 antibody
Anti-COXIV Isoform 2 antibody images
ab70112 at 1/500 dilution staining COXIV Isoform 2 in COS7 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-COXIV Isoform 2 antibody (ab70112) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extracts treated with insulin (0.01U/ml, 15mins)
Lane 2 : K562 cell extracts treated with insulin (0.01U/ml, 15mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa
References for Anti-COXIV Isoform 2 antibody (ab70112)
This product has been referenced in:
- Head B et al. Inducible proteolytic inactivation of OPA1 mediated by the OMA1 protease in mammalian cells. J Cell Biol 187:959-66 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 20038677) »
- Ahn BH et al. A role for the mitochondrial deacetylase Sirt3 in regulating energy homeostasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:14447-52 (2008). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 18794531) »