Anti-CPT1B antibody (ab15703)
- Product nameAnti-CPT1B antibodySee all CPT1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CPT1B
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Sheep, Pig
Synthetic peptide: DIADLFQVPKAYS, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 760-772 of Human CPT1B.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunising peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be blocked with CPT1B peptide (760-772) (ab23261). Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in human kidney and HepG2 lysates at up to 1µg/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from customers.|
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart and skeletal muscle. No expression in liver and kidney.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I mitochondrial muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase 1, muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase I antibody
- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1A (muscle) antibody
- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1B (muscle) antibody
- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1B antibody
- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase I like protein antibody
- carnitine palmitoyltransferase I muscle antibody
- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase I-like protein antibody
- CPT 1B antibody
- CPT I antibody
- CPT1 M antibody
- CPT1 muscle antibody
- CPT1-M antibody
- Cpt1b antibody
- CPT1B_HUMAN antibody
- CPT1M antibody
- CPTI (muscle) antibody
- CPTI antibody
- CPTI M antibody
- CPTI muscle antibody
- CPTI-M antibody
- CPTIM antibody
- FLJ55729 antibody
- FLJ58750 antibody
- KIAA1670 antibody
- M CPT1 antibody
- M-CPT1 antibody
- MCCPT1 antibody
- MCPT1 antibody
Anti-CPT1B antibody images
ab15703 at 3.8µg/ml staining human heart tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). The tissue underwent antigen retrieval by steam in citrate buffer pH 6.0. The AP-staining procedure was used for detection.
References for Anti-CPT1B antibody (ab15703)
ab15703 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.