For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab59023? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59023 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zheng LL et al. Preimplantation maternal stress impairs embryo development by inducing oviductal apoptosis with activation of the Fas system. Mol Hum Reprod 22:778-790 (2016).
- Johnson AC et al. Knockdown of corticotropin-releasing factor in the central amygdala reverses persistent viscerosomatic hyperalgesia. Transl Psychiatry 5:e517 (2015).
- Liang B et al. Restraint stress impairs oocyte developmental potential in mice: role of CRH-induced apoptosis of ovarian cells. Biol Reprod 89:64 (2013).
- Alysandratos KD et al. Neurotensin and CRH interactions augment human mast cell activation. PLoS One 7:e48934 (2012).
- Vasiadi M et al. Increased serum CRH levels with decreased skin CRHR-1 gene expression in psoriasis and atopic dermatitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 129:1410-3 (2012).
- Magalhaes AC et al. CRF receptor 1 regulates anxiety behavior via sensitization of 5-HT2 receptor signaling. Nat Neurosci 13:622-9 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"