Anti-CRLF1 antibody (ab96366)
- Product nameAnti-CRLF1 antibodySee all CRLF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CRLF1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 130 and 385 of Human CRLF1 (NP_004741)
- Positive control
- H1299, HeLa, Molt-4, and Raji cell lysate. HepG2 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
- RelevanceCRLF1 (Cytokine receptor-like factor 1) is a cytokine receptor subunit. It forms a heteromeric complex with cardiotrophin-like cytokine (CLC) and the CRLF1/CLC complex is a ligand for the ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor (CNTFR). Mutations in CRLF1 are responsible for both Crisponi and cold-induced sweating syndromes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- CISS 1 antibody
- CISS antibody
- CISS1 antibody
- class I cytokine receptor antibody
- CLF 1 antibody
- CLF antibody
- CLF1 antibody
- CRLF 1 antibody
- Cytokine like factor 1 antibody
- Cytokine receptor like factor 1 antibody
- cytokine type 1 receptor CRLP 1 antibody
- NR 6 antibody
- NR6 antibody
- ZcytoR 5 antibody
- ZcytoR5 antibody
Anti-CRLF1 antibody images
Anti-CRLF1 antibody (ab96366) at 1/3000 dilution + Hep G2 cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-CRLF1 antibody (ab96366)
ab96366 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.