Anti-CRYL1 antibody (ab91472)
- Product nameAnti-CRYL1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CRYL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of Human CRYL1 (NP_057058).
- Positive controlMouse kidney tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.48% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab91472 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91472 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCRYL1 is involved in the uronate cycle which functions as an alternative glucose metabolic pathway, accounting for about 5% of daily glucose catabolism. CRYL1 catalyzes the dehydrogenation of L-gulonate into dehydro-L-gulonate. The enzyme requires NAD(H) as a coenzyme, and is inhibited by inorganic phosphate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- CRY antibodyCRYL 1 antibodyCrystallin lambda 1 antibody
- GDH antibodyGul3DH antibodyL gulonate 3 dehydrogenase antibodyLambda CRY antibodyLambda crystallin homolog antibodyMGC149525 antibodyMGC149526 antibody
Anti-CRYL1 antibody images
Anti-CRYL1 antibody (ab91472) at 1/50 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-CRYL1 antibody (ab91472)
ab91472 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.