Anti-CSH2 antibody (ab115218)
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C, stable for one year. Should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesAffinity Chromatography
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionProduced only during pregnancy and is involved in stimulating lactation, fetal growth and metabolism. Does not interact with GHR but only activates PRLR through zinc-induced dimerization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the somatotropin/prolactin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Choriomammotropin antibodyChorionic somatomammotropin B antibodyChorionic somatomammotropin hormone 2 antibody
- Chorionic somatomammotropin hormone antibodyCS 2 antibodyCS2 antibodyCSB antibodyCSH_HUMAN antibodyCSH1 antibodyCSH2 antibodyhCS B antibodyHCSB antibodyLactogen antibodymPL II antibodymplII antibodyPl 2 antibodyPL antibodyPl2 antibodyPlacental lactogen antibodyPlacental lactogen II antibodyPrl3b1 antibodyProlactin 3B1 antibodyprolactin family 3, subfamily b, member 1 antibodyrPLII antibody
Anti-CSH2 antibody images
Human placenta (formalin fixed, paraffin embedded) stained with ab115218 at 10 ug/ml followed by biotinylated anti Goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-CSH2 antibody (ab115218)
ab115218 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.