Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab61103)
- Product nameAnti-CSRP1 antibodySee all CSRP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to CSRP1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey, Opossum, Orangutan
Recombinant fragment with tag: EAPGHRPTTN PNASKFAQKI GGSERCPRCS QAVYAAEKVI GAGKSWHKAC FRCAKCGKGL ESTTLADKDG EIYCKGCYAK NFGPKGFGFG QGAGALVHS, corresponding to amino acids 94-193 of Human CSRP1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61103 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCould play a role in neuronal development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CRP 1 antibodyCRP antibodyCRP1 antibody
- CSRP 1 antibodyCSRP antibodyCSRP1 antibodyCSRP1_HUMAN antibodyCYRP antibodyCysteine and glycine rich protein 1 antibodyCysteine and glycine-rich protein 1 antibodyCysteine rich protein 1 antibodyCysteine rich protein antibodyCysteine-rich protein 1 antibodyD1S181E antibodyDKFZp686M148 antibodyLIM domain protein antibody
References for Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab61103)
ab61103 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.