Anti-CSRP2 antibody (ab116655)
- Product nameAnti-CSRP2 antibodySee all CSRP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSRP2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 67-96 of Human CSRP2 (NP_001312.1).
- Positive controlNCI-H460 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116655 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
- FunctionDrastically down-regulated in response to PDGF-BB or cell injury, that promote smooth muscle cell proliferation and dedifferentiation. Seems to play a role in the development of the embryonic vascular system.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the aorta, but not in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CRP2 antibodyCSRP2 antibodyCSRP2_HUMAN antibody
- Cysteine and glycine rich protein 2 antibodyCysteine and glycine-rich protein 2 antibodyCysteine rich protein 2 antibodyCysteine-rich protein 2 antibodyLIM domain only protein 5 antibodyLMO-5 antibodyLMO5 antibodySmLIM antibodySmooth muscle cell LIM protein antibody
Anti-CSRP2 antibody images
Anti-CSRP2 antibody (ab116655) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
References for Anti-CSRP2 antibody (ab116655)
ab116655 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.