Anti-CSRP2 antibody (ab14011)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18984963|
- FunctionDrastically down-regulated in response to PDGF-BB or cell injury, that promote smooth muscle cell proliferation and dedifferentiation. Seems to play a role in the development of the embryonic vascular system.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the aorta, but not in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CRP2 antibody
- CSRP2 antibody
- CSRP2_HUMAN antibody
- Cysteine and glycine rich protein 2 antibody
- Cysteine and glycine-rich protein 2 antibody
- Cysteine rich protein 2 antibody
- Cysteine-rich protein 2 antibody
- LIM domain only 5 smooth muscle antibody
- LIM domain only protein 5 antibody
- LMO-5 antibody
- LMO5 antibody
- SmLIM antibody
- Smooth muscle cell LIM protein antibody
Anti-CSRP2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
E coli-derived fusion protein as test antigen. Affinity-Purified IgY dilution: 1/2000, Goat anti-IgY-HRP dilution: 1/1000. Colorimetric method for signal development.
References for Anti-CSRP2 antibody (ab14011)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tigerstedt NM et al. Mechanisms behind the synergistic effect of sirolimus and imatinib in preventing restenosis after intimal injury. J Vasc Res 46:240-52 (2009). IHC-P ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 18984963) »