Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036)
- Product nameAnti-CUEDC2 antibodySee all CUEDC2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CUEDC2
- Specificityab79036 will not cross-react with CUEDC1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CUEDC2 (NP_076945).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab79036 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionControls PGR and ESR1 protein levels through their targeting for ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CUEDC2 family.
Contains 1 CUE domain.
- DomainThe CUE domain mediates interaction with PGR and ESR1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- bA18I14.5 antibodyC10orf66 antibodyChromosome 10 open reading frame 66 antibody
- CUE domain containing 2 antibodyCUE domain-containing protein 2 antibodyCUED2 antibodyCUED2_HUMAN antibodyCuedc2 antibodyMGC2491 antibodyOTTHUMP00000020368 antibody
Anti-CUEDC2 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036)
ab79036 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.