Anti-CX3CR1 antibody (ab7201)
- Product nameAnti-CX3CR1 antibodySee all CX3CR1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
- SpecificityRecombinant and natural human and rat CX3CR1.
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Recombinant amino terminal fragment (Human).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|IP||IP: 1/300 - 1/800.|
- FunctionReceptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine and mediates both its adhesive and migratory functions. Acts as coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 virus envelope protein (in vitro). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 seem to be more potent HIV-1 coreceptors than isoform 1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and neural tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Beta chemokine receptor-like 1 antibody
- C X3 C CKR 1 antibody
- C-X3-C CKR-1 antibody
- CCRL1 antibody
- Chemokine C X3 C motif receptor 1 antibody
- CMK BRL 1 antibody
- CMK-BRL-1 antibody
- CMK-BRL1 antibody
- CMKBLR1 antibody
- CMKDR1 antibody
- CX3C chemokine receptor 1 antibody
- CX3C CKR1 antibody
- CX3C1_HUMAN antibody
- CX3CR1 antibody
- Fractalkine Receptor antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 13 antibody
- GPR13 antibody
- GPRV28 antibody
- V28 antibody
Anti-CX3CR1 antibody images
Western blot detection of CX3CR1 in the Brain by rabbit polyclonal to human CX3CR1 (V28).
References for Anti-CX3CR1 antibody (ab7201)
This product has been referenced in:
- Song CH et al. Identification of chemoattractive factors involved in the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to brain lesions caused by prions. J Virol 85:11069-78 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21813601) »
- Jamieson WL et al. CX3CR1 is expressed by prostate epithelial cells and androgens regulate the levels of CX3CL1/fractalkine in the bone marrow: potential role in prostate cancer bone tropism. Cancer Res 68:1715-22 (2008). Human . Read more (PubMed: 18339851) »