Anti-CXCL16 antibody (ab101404)
- Product nameAnti-CXCL16 antibodySee all CXCL16 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CXCL16
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 52-193 of Human CXCL16 (AAH17588).
- Positive controlA549, HepG2 whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101404 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is recommended using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH: 8.0)|
- FunctionActs as a scavenger receptor on macrophages, which specifically binds to OxLDL (oxidized low density lipoprotein), suggesting that it may be involved in pathophysiology such as atherogenesis (By similarity). Induces a strong chemotactic response. Induces calcium mobilization. Binds to CXCR6/Bonzo.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cell areas. Expressed in spleen, lymph nodes, lung, kidney, small intestine and thymus. Weak expression in heart and liver and no expression in brain and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble form.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 16 antibodyChemokine (C X C motif) ligand 16 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 16 antibody
- Cxcl16 antibodyCXCLG16 antibodyCXL16_HUMAN antibodyScavenger receptor for phosphatidylserine and oxidized low density lipoprotein antibodySCYB16 antibodySmall inducible cytokine B16 precursor antibodySmall-inducible cytokine B16 antibodySR-PSOX antibodySRPSOX antibodyTransmembrane chemokine CXCL16 antibodyUNQ2759/PRO6714 antibody
Anti-CXCL16 antibody images
Anti-CXCL16 antibody (ab101404) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded H661 xenograft, using ab101404 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-CXCL16 antibody (ab101404)
ab101404 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.