PPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100742)
- Product namePPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA KitSee all CXCL7 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 14 pg/ml
- Range10.97 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 123.5 108% - 133% Serum 118.3 100% - 135% Plasma 97.75 75% - 110%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam's PPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse PPBP in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for PPBP coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PPBP present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse PPBP antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PPBP bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 600X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent C. 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse PPBP. 2 vials CXCL7 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse PPBP Standard. 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- B TG1Beta TGBeta thromboglobulin
- C X C motif chemokine 7Connective tissue activating peptide IIICTAP IIICTAP3CTAPIIILA PF4LDGFLeukocyte derived growth factorLow affinity platelet factor IVMacrophage derived growth factorMDGFNAP 2Neutrophil activating peptide 2PBPPlatelet basic proteinPpbp pro platelet basic protein (chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 7)SCYB7Small inducible cytokine B7Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 7TC1TC2TCK 1TGBTGB1THBGBTHBGB1 Thrombocidin 1Thrombocidin 2Thymus Chemokine 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PPBP (CXCL7) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100742)
ab100742 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.