CXCL7 Rat ELISA Kit (ab100781)
- Product nameCXCL7 Rat ELISA KitSee all CXCL7 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 80 pg/ml
- Range68.59 pg/ml - 50000 pg/ml
> 100 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 115.5 104% - 124% Serum 119.2 109% - 129% Plasma 116.3 93% - 132%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab100781 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat CXCL7 in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for Rat CXCL7 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CXCL7 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat CXCL7 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CXCL7 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium ) diluent. 1 x 15ml CXCL7 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-rat CXCL7 1 unit CXCL7 Standard Rat (recombinant) 2 vials Detection Antibody CXCL7: biotinylated anti-rat CXCL7 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- B TG1Beta TGBeta thromboglobulin
- C X C motif chemokine 7Connective tissue activating peptide IIICTAP IIICTAP3CTAPIIILA PF4LDGFLeukocyte derived growth factorLow affinity platelet factor IVMacrophage derived growth factorMDGFNAP 2Neutrophil activating peptide 2PBPPlatelet basic proteinPpbp pro platelet basic protein (chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 7)SCYB7Small inducible cytokine B7Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 7TC1TC2TCK 1TGBTGB1THBGBTHBGB1 Thrombocidin 1Thrombocidin 2Thymus Chemokine 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CXCL7 Rat ELISA Kit (ab100781)
ab100781 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.