CXCL9 Human ELISA kit (ab119588)
- Product nameCXCL9 Human ELISA kitSee all CXCL9 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 2 pg/ml
- Range31.2 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CXCL9 Human ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Human CXCL9 specific polyclonal antibody was precoated onto 96-well plates. The Human CXCL9 specific detection polyclonal antibody was biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the Human CXCL9 amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4oC for frequent use, at -20oC for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-human CXCL9 antibody 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti- human CXCL9 antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant Human CXCL9 standard 2 x 10ng Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- C-X-C motif chemokine 9Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9CMK
- Crg 10 CXCL9CXCL9_HUMANGamma interferon induced monokineGamma-interferon-induced monokineHuMIGMIGMonokine induced by gamma interferonMonokine induced by interferon gammaMonokine induced by interferon-gammaSCYB9Small inducible cytokine B9Small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 9Small-inducible cytokine B9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119588 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CXCL9 Human ELISA kit (ab119588)
ab119588 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.