Anti-CYB5D1 antibody (ab99127)
- Product nameAnti-CYB5D1 antibodySee all CYB5D1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYB5D1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 179-228 (KYEGKNLNMD FTLEENGIRD EEEEFDYLSM DGTLHTPAIL LYFNDDLTEL) of Human CYB5D1 (NP_653208).
- Positive control
- COLO205 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99127 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceCYB5D1 belongs to the cytochrome b5 family and contains 1 cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain. Cytochromes b5 are ubiquitous electron transport proteins found in animals, plants and yeasts. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- CYB5D 1 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 domain containing 1 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 domain containing protein 1 antibody
- FLJ32499 antibody
- Gm740 antibody
- MGC118302 antibody
- RP23 5O23.2 antibody
Anti-CYB5D1 antibody images
Anti-CYB5D1 antibody (ab99127) at 1 µg/ml + COLO205 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
References for Anti-CYB5D1 antibody (ab99127)
ab99127 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.