Anti-CYB5R2 antibody (ab126137)
- Product nameAnti-CYB5R2 antibodySee all CYB5R2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYB5R2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-182 of Human CYB5R2 (Q6BCY4).
- Positive control
- PC3, U-87 MG and SK N SH whole cell lysates.
- General notesStore as concentrated solution
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
- FunctionNADH-cytochrome b5 reductases are involved in desaturation and elongation of fatty acids, cholesterol biosynthesis, drug metabolism, and, in erythrocyte, methemoglobin reduction (By similarity). Responsible for NADH-dependent lucigenin chemiluminescence in spermatozoa by reducing both lucigenin and 2-[4-iodophenyl]-3-[4-nitrophenyl]-5-[2,4-disulfophenyl]-2H tetrazolium monosodium salt (WST-1).
- Tissue specificityRestricted expression.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the flavoprotein pyridine nucleotide cytochrome reductase family.
Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
- b5R.2 antibody
- Cyb5r2 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 reductase 2 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 reductase b5R.2 antibody
- NADH cytochrome b5 reductase 2 antibody
- NADH-cytochrome b5 reductase 2 antibody
- NB5R2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CYB5R2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CYB5R2 antibody (ab126137) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : PC3 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-87 MG whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : SK N SH whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-CYB5R2 antibody (ab126137)
ab126137 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.