Anti-CYFIP2 antibody (ab95969)
- Product nameAnti-CYFIP2 antibodySee all CYFIP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYFIP2
- Conjugation notesab95969 was purified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 346-610 of Human CYFIP2 (UniProt ID: Q96F07 isoform 2; NP_055191).
- Positive control
- WB: MOLT4 whole cell lysate; Raji cell lysate IHC-P: NCIN87 xenograft
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95969 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 146 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- RelevanceCYFIP2 is involved in T cell adhesion and p53 dependent induction of apoptosis. It does not bind RNA but is up regulated significantly in CD4+ T lymphocytes from patients with multiple sclerosis. There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm perinuclear region. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Treatment with leptomycin-B triggers translocation to the nucleus.
- CYFP2 antibody
- cytoplasmic FMR1 interacting protein 2 antibody
- KIAA1168 antibody
- p53 inducible protein antibody
- p53-inducible protein 121 antibody
- PIR121 antibody
Anti-CYFIP2 antibody images
Anti-CYFIP2 antibody (ab95969) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 146 kDa
ab95969, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CYFIP2 in paraffin embedded NCIN87 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CYFIP2 antibody (ab95969)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mongroo PS et al. IMP-1 displays cross-talk with K-Ras and modulates colon cancer cell survival through the novel proapoptotic protein CYFIP2. Cancer Res 71:2172-82 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21252116) »